but so far Windows 7 is really awesome.
But thank GOD today it does! Having cute hair is paramount when interviewing to work at a salon, even if it is just for a “liaison” position.
However, from today on it will never ever look this cute again.
Good luck with your interview!
- that makes you cry: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- that makes you laugh your butt off: Zoolander
- that was way better than you thought it would be: The Reader
- that brings out the romantic in you: Love Actually
- that has awesome DVD extra features: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Extraordinarily Deluxe Edition)
- that is totally underrated: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- that you can recite every line of dialogue to: The Big Lebowski
- that words cannot describe: American Beauty
- that is super sexy: Y Tu Mama Tambien
- that has a great soundtrack: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
- that you really want to see: Micmacs à tire-larigot
- that you have no interest in seeing: 2012
- that you geek out over: Harry Potter
- that puts you in an emotional, melancholy state of mind: Closer
- that scares the crap outta you: Requiem for a Dream
- that makes you feel like a kid again: A Christmas Story
- that inspires you: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- that proves all remakes don’t suck: …Oceans 11…but only just.
- that wasn’t as funny as you thought it’d be: Yes Man
- that deserves a sequel: Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- that should never have happened: Watchmen
- that has a ridiculously awesome movie poster: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- that has a ridiculously awesome DVD case: Blade Runner
- that is one of your guilty pleasures: Marie Antoinette