Do you sleep with socks on?
Nope! And even if I try to, I end up kicking them off as I sleep.
Thanks, whoever you are, for asking the big questions.
If someone paid you 12 million dollars to not take any photographs for a year; would you do it or flip them off?
Yes, I think I would take the money. Spend that year studying the masters. Do things like learn to draw better, maybe play the guitar, do a lot of writing…
And then on day 366? I’d buy every piece of photographic equipment I’ve lusted after. Maybe two, so I’d have an extra. Then I’d travel the world and wear it all out.
What’s your big idea right now? What are you working on that’s going to change the f’ing world?
Well right now I’d like to think it’s The Tulsa Project. It won’t change the world, but it might change Tulsa…and I’ve to to start somewhere, right? Plus, it keeps me busy while I develop my solar-powered teleportation device.
There is a 99% chance that I do not want to make you a website for free. If you’re part of that 1%, chances are I’ve already told you so.